Saturday, February 27, 2010

hola!

Welcome to my blog! I finally had the chance to post something on here and I don't even know where to start. For starters, I guess I can introduce myself. For those of you who don't know me, my name is James and I recently relocated to New York from Seattle, WA. I finally had the courage to pack up my Louis and pursue my dreams of working for a fashion magazine, however right now I'm just interning at Marie Claire. I love fashion, sushi, Girl Scout's Samoa and Thin Mint cookies, scary movies, traveling and I can go on and on, but I won't! Just keep yourself posted as I will continue to update this blog daily on my everyday encounters with fashion in New York City. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome James! Can't wait to read what you write :)

    -Kristen T

    ReplyDelete